I gained 15 lbs, my energy went to zero and I was eating like I was training for an Ironman minus all of the training.
After our half-ironman last September, I fell off the workout wagon. Davey and I had just spend 2-5 hours a day swimming, biking and running, and now that our race was over, we had so much extra time on our hands and unfortunately, we didn’t use any of that time to workout.
We traveled to Europe for 3 weeks this past fall and indulged on wine, pasta, bread and gelato. Our indulging didn’t stop there and when we came home in November, we ate loads of of mashed potatoes, apple pie, Christmas cookies and candy.
Maybe you’re rolling your eyes at me because you think that I look skinny and don’t need to lose weight. Well, my 6-foot tall frame hides it well. The scale kept going up despite training for a half-marathon. My jeans didn’t fit. I had to use a hair tie to button them up. I had no energy. My knees hurt when I ran and I couldn’t run 3 miles without stopping to walk. I was embarrassed to wear my workout clothes because they felt so tight.
January through April were some tough months both mentally and physically. I was desperate to feel better and to gain more energy and lose the “food baby” that I gained.
How I lost 12 lbs and got more energy than ever before!
I’ve never really felt enough of a difference taking supplements to continue them in the past so I was pleasantly surprised when I noticed a difference immediately.
A few of my coworkers (fellow RN’s who I really respect) were taking Plexus supplements and they had some amazing results, so I figured I’d give it a try. What did I have to lose? (I also took ProBio5 and Biocleanse. See below**)
I’ve always been hesitant to take supplements. Davey and I eat relatively healthfully and we’re always exercising or training for a race, so I didn’t think I needed to take a vitamin or supplement. But a supplement is basically just SUPPLEMENTING something that either:
1. Your body doesn’t produce
2. Your body is deficient in
3. You aren’t getting in your daily diet
You don’t realize how bad you’ve been feeling until you start feeling good again!
Immediately, the first thing I noticed when I took Plexus Slim was that I felt satisfied and full faster. I also noticed that I didn’t make my usual trip to the freezer at night for some ice cream. My sugar cravings seemed to not be taking over my life anymore!
I work long 12+ hour shifts as an RN in the ER (12p-12a) and on top of that, Davey and I are making time for triathlon training and traveling and hanging out with friends. In the past, I relied on coffee to fuel me. It wasn’t uncommon for me to drink 6-7 cups of coffee a day, not including an almost daily trip to Starbucks. And despite the coffee, I was always still tired.
So imagine my shock when after week of Plexus Slim every morning, I forgot to pour myself a cup of coffee. WHO AM I?! And on top of that, I felt energized throughout the day, I didn’t have my usual 9pm brain fog at work, I wasn’t dragging at the end of my shift like I usual did, I handled the stress at work with much more poise than normal and I WANTED to workout before I went to work the next day!
And speaking of workouts, remember how I told you I was dragging and feeling exhausted in the beginning of the year? Well, here’s a picture I posted on Facebook back in May after a few weeks of taking Plexus Slim. It was my first “good” run since October! #poweredbyplexus
What else have I noticed?
– I sleep like a teenager on summer break.
– I don’t get “hangry” anymore!
– I feel less anxious and handle stress much better.
– I feel motivated and energized to workout.
– I’ve lost 12 lbs since April.
– I drink coffee because I want to, not because I have to.
– I recover from my workouts faster and I don’t feel as sore.
– My Zoot tri shorts don’t feel as tight!
Also, another thing I love about Plexus, and this product in particular, is that it’s not a fad diet or a band-aid or a get-skinny-fast pill. It does take some time for it to work, but it’s SO worth it! These changes didn’t happen overnight either. But Plexus supplements + exercise + healthy eating = great results!
What is Plexus Slim?
Plexus Slim and it is a natural, gluten free, once-a-day drink (not a meal replacement– thank God, because I LOVE food!).
It was originally developed to help regulate glucose levels, but natural “side effects” of a regulated blood sugar (whether you are diabetic or not), can be weight loss if you have weight to lose, reduced carb and sugar cravings, feeling fuller faster, lower BP, lower cholesterol, sleeping better at night, more energy during the day, decreased pain from inflammation and swelling, help with infertility issues and just overall good health.
As an ER nurse, this makes perfect sense. Stabilize your blood sugar and the rest of your body will work the way it was created!
Facts about Plexus Slim
- It burns fat NOT muscle!
- It’s gluten free, contains no artificial flavors, colors or MSG.
- Is plant based and vegan/vegetarian.
- It’s sweetened with Stevia.
- You mix 1 packet with 12-18 oz of water and drink it 15-30 minutes either before breakfast or lunch.
Want to win a 30-day supply? Enter here!
Contest ends Monday 8/31 at midnight CST. One winner will be announced on Tuesday 9/1. The winner has 48 hours to claim their prize and email us their shipping info. If the winner does not reply in 48 hours, we will select another winner. The winner will be selected using Rafflecopter’s random selector. Good Luck and Happy Training!!
Open to US AND Canada!
If you don’t want to wait, you can order Plexus Slim here. Use the coupon code BTS5 for $5 off your order from now will August 31!
As a customer, you get a 60-day money back guarantee on every order!
**In addition to Plexus Slim, I also take:
- Biocleanse- helps cleanse and energize the gut, supports weight loss, and relieves occasional constipation.
- Probio5- An amazing probiotic that not only has 5 amazing probiotic strains that are activated in the GI tract, so you get 100% of the benefit, but it also has an enzyme that breaks down Candida Yeast in the gut. Candid Yeast is the culprit of many diseases and illnesses. Check out this article: 10 Signs You Might Have A Candida Yeast Overgrowth
- X-factor multivitamin- a turbocharged multivitamin and antioxidant supplement with a never-before-seen formulation of a patented aloe blend, New Zealand Blackcurrant, and vitamins—all of which results in vastly improved absorption and assimilation for optimal nutrition and wellness protection. I can take it on an empty stomach and it doesn’t make me nauseated!
- Mega-X- a plant-sourced Omega that helps you achieve optimal heart health.
- Ease cream – For fast, temporary relief of discomfort and helps the body to reduce discomfort quickly, safely and effectively. I love to use this after tough workouts or after a long day at work!
These supplements have made such a HUGE difference in both me and Davey’s life and if you’re interested in hearing more about our story or want more information on the products, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We’d love to chat!